When will Santa be at CastleCourt?
Selected hours from Saturday 20th November – Friday 24th December 2021. Please view our booking calendar for appointment times.
How long is each session?
Each session is 5 minutes long. Per session, there is a maximum of four children. If you are bringing more than four children, you will need to book two back-to-back time sessions to allow Santa enough time to speak to each child. Please ensure you arrive at your time slot to avoid congestion and overcrowding – this will ensure the safety of our customers and staff. Please note session times are staggered, and therefore your experience may not start at your exact booking time. We appreciate your patience on this.
How do I book?
When can I book?
Tickets can be booked from Friday 22nd October 2021. Bookings must be made and paid for in advance.
How much does it cost?
Cost per child is £6.50 – this includes your visit to Santa’s grotto and an age-appropriate gift.
Optional photographs can be purchased at the time of your visit, from our grotto photographer. Photographs will cost £7.00 each.
Am I allowed to bring more people than I booked for?
No additional children will be allowed into Santa’s Grotto except for the booked group amount. Any children attending on the day without a ticket will not be permitted entry to Santa’s Grotto. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Adults are not accounted for in the booking numbers. For safety and comfort in the grotto, we would suggest a maximum of 2 – 3 adults accompanying children.
What steps are you taking to ensure a safe environment?
At CastleCourt, we are proud to have created an environment that is enjoyable, fun, and safe. Our customers and colleague’s safety are our top priority and as such, our teams have worked hard to ensure that we continue to help you and your family create magical memories, safely. To ensure safety, we have identified and assessed potential risks and implemented control measures. The grotto will be fogged at intervals throughout the day to ensure the best possible cleanliness and hygiene.
What age is Santa’s grotto for?
Santa’s Grotto at CastleCourt suits ages 0 – 10 years. Gifts are categorised as 0 – 3 years, 4 – 6 years, and 7+ years. In keeping with tradition, the gifts this year will be books.
What does this event include?
Meet the Elves
1 x gift per child
The following Purchase Policies in Section One are designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process for Santa’s Grotto. The “Terms and Conditions” in Section Two govern the purchase of tickets and your visit to Santa’s Grotto at CastleCourt Shopping Centre.
- When you pay for your booking online by credit or debit card you will receive a confirmation email. Please keep this email as this is your ticket / entry to the grotto. Admittance will not be permitted without your confirmation email. Regrettably tickets cannot be posted.
- When you arrive at CastleCourt Shopping Centre, make your way to Santa’s Grotto on our first floor. The grotto is located directly opposite the food court. If you are unsure of the location, please ask a member of our security or cleaning team who will be happy to help.
- Please remember, all purchases are subject to credit card authorization and billing address verification which may take place after initial confirmation has been given.
- If your chosen visit time is cancelled or rescheduled by CastleCourt due to unforeseen circumstances (ie. staff sickness) we will endeavour to contact you either by phone or email, with the details you provide at the time of booking. You will be offered an alternative date and time or a refund.
- For queries about any purchase you have made, please email email@example.com quoting your booking date, time and details.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking your ticket(s). By purchasing ticket(s) for Santa’s Grotto at CastleCourt, you & your child(s) are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions. All children must be accompanied by at least one adult, and must remain under that adult’s supervision at all times. The welfare and safety of all children therefore remain the full responsibility of the parent/guardian attending and not CastleCourt’s staff. Children attending together in the same group can be supervised by one adult. In these circumstances there must be one adult per four children.
- Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of CastleCourt Shopping Centre. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check the date and time and number of persons on the ticket. It is advised that you arrive at your allotted appointment time. A member of staff from the grotto team will arrange those in the queue by order of appointment time.
- The Management of CastleCourt Shopping Centre reserve the right to refuse admission. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave if we believe their behaviour is adversely affecting the pleasure of other guests.
- Late entry will result in a loss of the booking, and we may be unable to rearrange your ticket. At this special time of year, Belfast can be particularly busy. We advise customers to take this into account when planning your visit.
- Please note that the grotto may be subject to queues. Although the online booking system has been set in place to help alleviate this problem, there will be a number of families awaiting their appointments throughout the day. If you have arrived too early for your appointment, you may be asked to return closer to your appointment time.
- Cancellations: We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or cancelled after you purchase them. In extreme circumstances, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of booking date.
- The unauthorized use of photographic equipment to record children is strictly prohibited. Phones, cameras or any type of recording equipment is prohibited on your visit to the grotto. Should you wish to obtain a photograph of your child / children with Santa, these can be purchased from our on-site photographer within the grotto.
- It is the parent / guardian’s responsibility to inform us at the time of booking of any special needs a child may have. There is text box on the booking page which will allow you to relay this information. If you have any additional concerns / requirements regarding a child with additional / special needs, please contact us 48 hours before your appointment via email@example.com, quoting your booking information, and we will ensure this is catered for.
- We reserve the right to change the order of events at Santa’s Grotto, in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- No gifts can be exchanged for alternatives or cash / voucher.
- CastleCourt will not be liable for any injuries, loss of personal possessions, other losses or damage of any kind. All children are under the supervision of parents/ guardians throughout the visit.
- Under current government guidance, all adults in CastleCourt Shopping Centre, including the grotto, must wear a face covering unless exempt.