This policy (together with CastleCourt’s standard terms and conditions along with any additional documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which any personal information collected from, or provided by you, will be processed by CastleCourt.
The legal regulations on the processing of personal information are set out in the General Data Protection Regulations (the “GDPR”).
Who Are We?
CastleCourt’s contact details are as follows:
- Name: CastleCourt Shopping Centre
- Address: Royal Avenue, Belfast, BT1 1DD
- Phone Number: 028 9023 4591
- Email: email@example.com
Please contact CastleCourt’s Marketing Manager, and for the purposes of this policy, CastleCourt’s data processor, Catherine Ashman via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for all, and any, data related matters and queries which you may have.
The Type of Personal Information We Collect & How We Have Obtained It
CastleCourt currently collect and process your name, age, address, email address and telephone number. This personal information is obtained by CastleCourt directly from you via an online sign-up for the purposes of our marketing and email databases.
The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Information
Your personal information is processed by CastleCourt for the purpose of (i) maintaining its own records and accounts, and (ii) to keep you informed of news, events and activity updates from our marketing team.
Sharing Your Personal Information
CastleCourt will treat your personal information as strictly confidential and will only share your information with its marketing and management teams where necessary. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior written consent.
Security & Storage of Your Personal Information
Your personal information is securely stored on CastleCourt’s server.
CastleCourt will retain the information it collects for as long as reasonably necessary in order to provide the products and services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with its legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing its agreements.
Under the GDPR, the lawful basis which CastleCourt will rely on for processing your personal information is your consent. You can rescind your consent at any time.
When you unsubscribe from CastleCourt’s email database you may receive communications whilst the systems update. Your personal information will be deleted from CastleCourt’s servers within one calendar month of the date which you unsubscribe unless it is required to be held for any other purpose, for example if you are registered for other services.
Your Rights & Your Personal Information
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You can exercise your rights at any time and at no cost.
If you wish to exercise your rights and make a request, you can do so by contacting email@example.com. Upon receipt of such request from you, CastleCourt has one full calendar month to issue a response.
If CastleCourt do something irregular or improper with your personal information, you are within your rights to seek compensation for any distress you have been caused, or any loss you have incurred. More information can be found on the ICO’s website.
How to Complain
If you have any concerns, or are unhappy with any aspect of CastleCourt’s use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to CastleCourt’s Marketing Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the ICO by contacting the following address or telephone number:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline Number: 0303 123 1113