How To Apply
To apply for this job, drop your CV into Yours Clothing at CastleCourt.
Yours Clothing is a plus size women’s wear retailer that provides the best value on the UK high street and internet. Their environment is fast paced, ever evolving and full of excitement. Yours Clothing continues to expand and become the number one plus size fashion womenswear retailer in the UK.
Your role as Stockroom Assistant will be to work alongside a team of people to operate a smooth back of house operation.
- Dealing with the deliveries daily, preventing stock loss and avoiding damage to the product
- Working with the store teams to ensure there is full stock availability on the floor to offer a fantastic silent service to our customers
- Maintaining and demonstrating security and Health and Safety awareness – adhering to company standards at all times
- Customer service skills and selling skills
- A positive and can do attitude at all times
- You will be a team player and able to work independently
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage your time effectively
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience of working in a similar environment within a fast-paced role
- Have worked within a team to achieve the company objectives
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is desirable.
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality with a good sense of humour
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Confident and articulate when speaking to customers
- Ability to work hard and smart
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
This is Part Time role working 25 hour per week 5 days over 7 each week
Because of the changing nature of the business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.